Savaria K2 Stairlift
Savaria K2 Stairlift
The Savaria K2 straight stairlift features the most compact folded depth on the market, keeping your stairs clear when the lift is not in use. Smooth-riding with a comfortable seat, the K2 stair lift transports you over the barrier of stairs, giving you the freedom to stay in the home you love.
With a 350 lb capacity* and adjustable arm width, the K2 is well-suited to a wide range of comfort needs. Obstruction sensors, a retractable seat belt and overspeed governor all provide added safety features. The lift operates on a battery powered system with built in charging, that allows the lift to operate several times even during a power failure.
- Applications: Residential, indoor, straight-run stairway
- Standard Capacity: 350 lb* (159 kg)
- Maximum Travel: 32 ft (9.75 m)
- Travel speed: 15 ft/min (0.08 m/s)
- Motor: 1/3 hp, 24 VDC power that charges on standard household power
- Fold-up width: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- Fold-out width: 21.5" (54.6 cm)
- Range of incline: 30˚ to 55˚
- *for a stair angle greater than 45 degrees, maximum capacity is 300 lb.
- Ultra slim: Folded size of only 10.75", the smallest profile on the market to keep the unit out of the way when not in use
- Quiet, smooth-riding operation: From the rack and pinion drive system
- Battery operated: Built-in charging on the top and bottom of the rail so the chair can be used several times even through a power failure
- LED status lights: To advise of any issues
- Obstacle sensor system: On the carriage and footrest to stop the chair if it meets an obstacle
- Safety features: Swivel and lock seat at top landing, retractable seat belt, anti-slip footrest, obstacle sensors
- Easy operation: Includes 2 infrared remote controls plus toggle switch on arm rest
- Comfortable and durable seat: With width-adjustable arms up to 20" wide
- Fast installation: To enjoy your stair lift quicker
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
- Optional Configurations: For installation on either side of the stairs.
- Optional Rail extension brackets: To create no intrusion at top landing.
- Other Options: Continuous charge system, flip-up rail for bottom landing, emergency stop button and radio frequency remote controls.